Monday, January 31, 2011

Please allow me to introduce myself...

I've been wanting to start a DIY blog for a while. I love crafting and get questions from friends all the time on where I find time, how I do it, how can they do it, etc. etc. Sooo I'm now a blogger!! Hopefully I can keep it up. My plan is to document some of my crafting project with pictures and how-to instructions so you can all do these projects with me! :)  I'll also be blogging about cool thing I find that help me with my projects, or just things I think are cool in general!

So first let me introduce myself! My name is LaRae. I'm 30 - yes...ugh...30 :( Really it's not that bad cause I'm still pretty awesome. :P I'm a military wife. My husband Kyle is in the Air Force. He's an EA in Civil Engineering - yeah I don't really know what that means either :P I use a lot of smileys when I type :D. I have two little kids whom my life literally revolves around. Ashlyn is 3 and Hayden is 2. They are Irish Twins (11 months apart). They are my life and I love them like no other - they also drive me NUTS!! :)


I have always loved anything creative. It took me a long time to really get into creating things. I loved it but never had confidence in myself. For some reason I just decided that was dumb thinking and I should try and do anything I love to do. I do not claim to be the best at anything. None of my projects are perfect, but most of them are fun! :) My newest project is re-decorating my master bed and bath. But I also love cake decorating (a new hobby of mine) sewing, quilting, cooking, baking, making my husband build furniture for my decorating plans :) and really just anything creative. I can NOT however paint or draw. God did not instill that talent in me. :) And that's pretty much me in a nutshell. So I hope you decide to follow me and I hope you enjoy my new blog! :)

2 comments:

AndreaHaeder777 said...

I think this is so great! I am very excited to try this out here very soon. I can't wait to see what you do next! Great job!

LaRae said...

Thanks Andrea! Send me pics if you do I want to see your creations too! :)

Post a Comment