Friday, May 6, 2011

Pottery Barn Inspired Wall Art

Hello again!! I haven't had the time to do any super fantastic DIY projects lately, but I did receive this blog post from another this morning and I HAD to share!! It's FANTASTIC! A mosaic "tile looking" wall piece. I want to make it so bad! This project is from REMODELAHOLIC. I'm thinking I'm going to have to get around to making this for my living room. The hard part will be figuring out what colors to do. I love love the blue she used!!



Find her original blog post and how to instructions here!

Let me know if you do this project! I'd love to see others works of art. And have a FABULOUS Mother's Day weekend everyone!! Try and take some relaxation time for yourself! ;)


3 comments:

Shana said...

Love the wall piece! Hi! Just stopping by. Following you from the 'Who In the World? Wednesday' Blog Hop. Would love it if you 'like' my page: www.facebook.com/flightlessgoose or follow my blog: blog.writerslairbooks.com

Brenda said...

I am your newest GFC follower, I am looking forward to reading more of your blog, hope you will swing by and check out my blog at kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com when you get a chance. Have a fantastic week.

Peace Love & Poop said...

I really like that!

New blog follower! Come follow back and enter my great giveaways! http://www.peacelovepoop.com

Post a Comment